Trail Plans can be a feasibility study and/or master plan that target a specific corridor of open space that may have been identified in a greenway or open space network plan or other local/regional planning effort. The planning process includes, site inventory and analysis of the corridor and capacity to support different uses, from natural resource protection and enhancement to recreational trails for walkers, bikers and snowmobile/ATVs. These studies also address the legal and financial capability to acquire, develop or rehabilitate, manage and sustain the greenway/trail.
- Center Township Safe Routes to School Feasibilty Study
- Hanover Trolley Line Feasibiltiy Study
- Kennett Pike Bikeway Plan
- Philmont Corridor Trail & Greenway Feasibility Study
- Tri-Municipal Master Trail & Greenway Plan
- West Creek Trail Plan