On October 30, 2013 a diverse crowd of campus managers, landscape architects, groundskeepers and others gathered to discuss ways to make large acreage sites like corporate and industrial park campuses more environmentally-friendly while saving costs and improving employee health and wellness. There agenda and presentations can be downloaded by clicking the links below.
- Introduction to Best Management Practices and Cost Savings (Part 1) - Judy Stern Goldstein, Managing Director at Bucher and James, Inc.
- Introduction to BMPs and Cost Savings (Part 2)
- Local Example 1: PPL Services Corporation - Bob Hoerner, Director Corporate Facilities
- Local Example 2: Liberty Property Trust - Bill Bumber, Vice President of Development
- Local Examples 3 - Rebecca Kennedy, Director of the Watershed Colation of the Lehigh Valley
- Sustainability Wrap-up - Larry Eighmy and Carlee Hashagen from The Stone House Group