We conserve and sustain Pennsylvania’s natural resources for present and future generations’ use and enjoyment.
As Pennsylvania’s leader and chief advocate for conservation and outdoor recreation, we will inspire citizens to value their natural resources, engage in conservation practices, and experience the outdoors.
- Conserve the commonwealth’s natural resources
- Manage state parks and forests sustainably
- Foster sustainable communities and working landscapes
- Improve access to quality recreational resources
- Operate more effectively and efficiently