Top 10 Things to do at Lehigh Gorge
- Take a group of friends for a bicycle ride (or a hike) along the river on the Lehigh Gorge Trail.
- Challenge yourself with a whitewater rafting trip.
- Experience the wonder of the Upper Grand Section of the Lehigh Canal by standing inside Lock 22 at Mud Run.
- Enjoy the view from the top of the Penn Haven Inclined Planes at Penn Haven Junction.
- Snowmobile the 15-mile trail from Penn Haven to White Haven.
- Eat a picnic lunch to the beautiful sounds and sights of Buttermilk Falls.
- Explore the Audubon’s Lehigh Autotour.
- Experience a dogsled ride with a licensed outfitter.
- Find your own secret fishing hole in the nearly 30 miles of river or its numerous tributaries.
- Visit a neighbor – Hickory Run State Park!