Sponsor and guests have use of the ballroom, the ground floor of the grand staircase room, the Bride’s Room, the South Patio, and one outdoor garden site. You do not have exclusive use of the Mansion building.
- The park reception office and other offices located in the building will continue to operate during your event. The building is open to the public Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Restrooms are available for your guests and park visitors.
- The second story and basement of the facility are for park office use only and are not available to the public, you, or your guests, except the upstairs public restrooms.
- Although facilities are open to the public, there is a limit of one wedding/day.
- Rehearsal space/time is not guaranteed, check with on-site coordinator for availability.
Please review your agreement carefully since you will be held accountable for any loss or damages that may occur to or within the mansion and on the grounds.
Capacity: The ballroom can accommodate 150 guests seated and without dance space. The maximum capacity for an outdoor wedding, held in the Tennis Yard, is 400 guests. Indoor tables and chairs are included in the rental fee and may not be replaced with additional rented equipment. Tables and chairs provided may not be taken out of the building. Outdoor tables and chairs are not provided.
Parking: Please park only in the designated parking area unless otherwise directed by park staff. Accommodations for those with a disability may be arranged with event coordinator. Vehicles are not permitted within the circular drive in front of the mansion. Parking as related to the delivery of flowers, tents, caterers, etc. should be coordinated with event coordinator. Delivery vehicles must be moved to the parking lot once unloaded.
Kitchen Use: Use of the kitchen facilities is limited to approved caterers only. These caterers have a Commercial Use License with the Department of Conservation and Natural Resources (DCNR), maintain liability insurance, have cultivated a relationship with park staff and the facility, proven their commitment to providing quality services, are accountable for proper usage of the facilities, and will attend the final detail meeting on-site with representatives from both the party and the park.
If you decide not to use a caterer or wish to prepare your own food, the kitchen is not included in your agreement and its use will not be allowed. Chafing dishes with heating devices are permitted for use in the Ballroom or Grand Staircase Room.
Phone Service: There is a telephone outside the ballroom on the Grand Staircase landing. It is programmed to receive calls, make local calls, and make long distance calls by credit card only. The phone number is 610-627-2061. Dial 9 first to reach an outside line. An emergency phone is also located just outside the main entrance to the Hunting Hill Mansion.
Ridley Creek Provides:
- (15) 72” round tables (each seat 10)
- (6) 8’ rectangular tables
- (3) 36" round tables
- (150) stackable, Chivari chairs
- Set-up of ballroom when diagram completed by sponsor (due with final payment, 30 days before event)
- Bride’s Room
- Kitchen facility for approved caterers only
- Exclusive use of South Patio
- Permission for alcoholic beverages only with signed agreement
- Access to indoor electrical outlets
- On-site coordinator assigned to your event, from reservation to clean-up
- Indoor and outdoor restroom facilities
- (3) outdoor ceremony locations to choose from: Tennis Yard, Steps to Formal Gardens, or Overlook